Links and Resources
- NINDS provides resource information on research and clinical trials in MS.
- Information on qualifying and applying for Social Security Disability Income.
- The U.S. Department of Justice provides general information about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), answers to specific technical questions, and free ADA materials.
- Spanish language service is also available.
- The Clearinghouse provides information to people with disabilities, or anyone requesting information, by doing research and providing documents in response to inquiries. Information provided includes areas of federal funding for disability-related programs.
- Information about laws against job discrimination, including those related to disability.
Find federally and privately supported clinical trials in MS.
Private agencies and foundations
- Information about MS diagnosis and treatments, resources for living with MS, and society-funded research efforts. Library and educational programs.
- Information on diagnosis, treatment and resources for living with MS. Helplines, networking, chat rooms and programs to support independence and modifications to environment. Referral sources and assistance.
Can DO MS - www.CanDo-MS.org
- Can Do MS delivers health and wellness programs for those living with MS and their families.
CMSC - www.mscare.org The Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers
Real Talk MS https://realtalkms.com
MS Views and News www.msviews.org
- Provides educational information and resources to the global MS community.
- Provides links to programs for obtaining assistance with medication costs.
- The Family Health Insurance Assistance Program, or FHIAP, helps thousands of Oregon families pay the monthly premium for high-quality, private health insurance plans.